Your Champagne saber for your pocket! Stay ready for popping Champagne. The card fits perfectly in your pocket or in your wallet.
Tips for use:
- Make sure the bottle is cold (4-7 degrees) With hot bottles there is a risk of breaking the bottle.
- Remove the aluminum foil that covers the metal cage and loosen the cage holding the top of the bottle.
- Raise the cage on the last ring of the bottle and close it well around it. Use the chain. Clip it on with one of the 2 carabiners and the other carabiner to the card.
- Tilt the bottle, directing it towards a suitable place, away and isolated by people and objects.
- On the neck of the bottle locate the thread of the glass junction, and along this thread slide the card, making the ring of the bottle vibrate sharply that the end of the neck with the cap will come off, remaining attached to the chain.
- Please read the precautions of use given here and in the package.
We have 2 ways of shipping packages. Read here:
In stock - We ship packages each day from monday to friday. In case of a bigger order or a lot of orders it may take us up to 2 weekdays to ship your package.
Item on request - This item is not in stock, but you can still buy and we will ship as soon as the item is back in stock. When you order the product is expected to be ready for shipping in 5-10 working days. After that you will get notified and the product will be sent to you. The delivery time depends on the distance to the seller and therefore cannot be guaranteed.
All orders are shipped from Denmark, taxes may be added depending of the order and where it is being sent to. You are more than welcome to write to us if you want to know more before ordering.
All orders of champagne to outside of Denmark will have to pay a small fee called exice duty. This fee is typically around 1-5 Euro per bottle.